My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, November 25, 2007

37 Years old...

This outfit is 37 years old. It was my brothers when he was small. My parents adopted my brother when he was 4 months old. That was February of 1970, so I am sure this was for the summer. I am not sure how much Damon weighed, but I know that Julian could only wear this for a short time, then I had to take it off of him...it is a wee bit small on him. But would you look at those chubby thighs!!!

Recently Julian loves to have his toes kissed. He laughs and laughs...it is so cute! Today we are trying to do a christmas photo shoot with him. We got some decent pictures but we are headed to JCPenny's on Tuesday. Should be fun! Have a great weekend!!!