My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Why I love WNY!

Ok, so I was driving to an appointment this morning. As I was leaving the Northtowns it was bright and sunny, but in the distance you could see the dark clouds...we call them the Lake Effect clouds. If you are not from around here, Lake effect snow is never good. When the Lake (Erie or Ontario) is warm above 32 degrees and a strom rolls in...you are bound to get way more snow then if the lake was frozen over (normally in January it is frozen over) but between November and December look out! Ok, so on with my story...I was on the thruway and as I got closer to Main Street, then The Galleria Mall area...it got really crappy out! Sleet and snow...road were covered quickly...within 4 mins the weather changes! I love it here! People ask why we stay in Western New York...it is so beautiful here! The changes in the weather is the best! It is sweater season! I can't wait for Julian to experience the snow! Next winter he will ready to play in it! So that is why I love WNY!

***** RECALL NOTICE: So I went to BRU to look for the Bebe Pod Baby Seat...and I was told that they have been recalled until a warning label has been up on the back telling parents not to leave your children un attended on a table top. HELLO!!! We need a label for that? Oh well...still looking for one! If you have one, can I borrow it?

I am really sick of my job...if you know anyone looking for full time flexable sales person let me know! I hate liars...don't hire me and tell me one thing and then when I am here change things around...not cool! Hugs

No comments: