My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, November 2, 2007

What has happened in 12 weeks

it seems like a giant blurr! I just looked back at my old blog...I couldn't help but cry at one of the posts. Here it is:

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Does he see...
the light at the end of the tunnel? I want to ask him that! Come on baby...Mommy and Daddy are waiting for you! Nana and Papa, Grandma Terry, Nonni and Uncle Damon are all ready. So are all your little friends and their mommy's and daddy's. Does he know we are here? Does he know what we have planned for him? Does he know how mommy cries at night longing to hold him? If he did, I think he would be here already. So If he can hear me, or if someone could tell him...we are waiting for you.

Wow...I think back to that day...it was the day he was born...it was written at 8:36am and he arrived into this wonderful world at 2:06pm. I had no idea that "A" was even in labor...I don't think she really knew either....10 mins of labor!

We were at the bank today and 4 people came up to us and commented on how lucky we are to have such a good baby. I think we are so lucky! He was so good. We were there for about an hour...what a champ! I just wanted to share that with you.

When you want to give up hope...don't it will happen...trust in him!

No comments: