My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, November 5, 2007

A post everyday? Hummm

Ok...I am going to try this! My friend OHN is doing this on her blog, so I thought I would do the same. A post everyday for the month of Novemeber. Ok...well I missed November 1st so i will carry it over to December 1st. So here goes... Here is my daily rant!

1. Could I get anymore politicial mail???? That is the question! Who's money are they spending anyway?? If I see one more I am going to scream! I want something other then "VOTE FOR ME" in my mail box!
2. So, I called our birth mom "A" 2 weeks ago to wish her a happy birthday. Our agreement is to send letters and photos, every month for the 1st year and then 2twice a year after that. I sent her pictures in September...I heard nothing! Not even a phone call commenting on how cute he is. I mailed out photos again last month...still haven't heard anything. I have very mixed emotions about this. Do I care more about her then she does about us? Does she know that I think of her almost daily and wonder how things are going with her? I just thought she would have called...I guess I was wrong. Well I am doing everything that I should.
3. Do you pray with your children? I do...everyday on the way to my mothers, I pray with Julian. He doesn't know it yet...He thinks I am just talking to him. I pray for everyone we know, about their situation, if they are still waiting for the call to come, if they are matched and hoping for all to go well and I pray for "A" daily. I also pray for my FIL and that he gets with it at somepoint in his life and DOES THE RIGHT THING!
4. And last...I think I have a gripe with work! They are not going to be closed on Veteran's day! How can this be? We are a paper for Seniors! The majoriaty of Seniors are Veterans right? Don't you think we should honor them?
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

Some times it is hard, sending the letter and pics and getting nothing in return. We have exchanged numbers with "A" and have talked a few times. I remember thinking we'd hear from her a lot, but in reality we did/do not. She did call for Jake's birthday and told us that she thought of us often but did not want to interfere with our life. She was VERY grateful for all the pics and letters saying they carry her through the tough times...so hang in there..your letters and pics probably mean more than you'll ever know!
`molly

Colette said...

Thanks for the post! It makes me feel better that I am not the only one. Hugs!