My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, November 11, 2007

TRUST IN HIM...

So we had date night again. We are so lucky to have my parents to take the baby over night so we can do date night once a month. We went the Movies and for Dinner. For dinner we went to LeMetro in Williamsville...it was really nice. Julian did great at Nanna and Papa's...of course...he always does!

Today we went to Church...great service! Check it out at www.thechapel.com It was amazing. It was all about trusting in him...isn't that what I always say? TRUST IN HIM? I felt like he was talking about me. Wanting to have control over the adoption process and finally turning it over to god. You have to TRUST HIM...in everything you do. I will post more later this week.

Finally we went to Lewiston today. Picked up Julian after church and went for a nice long fall drive...our favorite thing to do. Julian was so good...cooing and playing and sleeping...then eating...so good! So that was our weekend. Jeff has off tomorrow, but I don't. I do have a 2nd interview for a job I am trying to get, which will give me more free time to spend with Julian, but still making decent money. Please pray my interview goes well! Hugs to all!

No comments: