My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Long Weekends...

I love them...I really love them with Jeff has a true 3 day weekend! Plus it is DATE NIGHT weekend!!! Last night we had bible study so my MIL came over to watch Julian. I set this up with her so she would have a standing date with her grandson...and they both love it. We were getting ready to leave and Julian started to laugh so hard and make sounds he has never made before...so of course I had to get the video camera out and tape it. It was the cutest thing!

Today we are going on a car ride to the southertier and then we will drop Julian off at Nanna and Papa's house for his over night. Jeff and I are going to and early movie and dinner. I feel that it is so important to have this monthly date night...it is like we are dating all over again...remember when you would look forward to your date with your husband...what will I wear...where are we gonna go...I just love it and so does he!

On Sunday we are going to go to church. We have been on a little break since Julian was born,but we are ready to go back. Our church has this amazing section for kids and the nursery is wonderful. It is quite and dimmly lit, with rocking chairs and soft music...Kinda makes you want to stay there with him. But we won't.

So that is the plan for the weekend. It might change...it might not. We may just come home and skip the movie and dinner...who knows...all I know is I have date night with my beloved!

Hugs

1 comment:

Julie said...

So, Where did you go? :) Hey, can you e-mail me or call me?. I misplaced your current e-mail addy.