My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Opportunity...

When one door closes another one opens...My job interview went really well today. I should know more at the end of the week to early next week. I will keep you all posted!

Julian has had 2 wonderful days! Everyday is wonderful with him but some days he is happier then others. His spitting up is mostly gone now...new formula! He is laughing and smiling more and more each day and the sounds he is making sometimes catches him off guard...it is really funny! He is napping much better during the day and that makes everyone's life so much better!

Jeff said tonight..."I love being a dad" I am so glad to hear those words. It brought a tear to my eyes...he is such a great dad and you can see it in his eyes...he loves his son!

Have a great night! God Bless

2 comments:

Julie said...

That's great. I hope it works out and is a great fit for your family! - Your faithful commenter, Julie

Julie said...

ps. I hope the naps last long for you. Their routines change soooo quickly!