My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Challenges of being a mom!

It is all about being consistent right? But sometimes it is hard...you are tired, or in the middle of doing something...or just fed up with the day and are waiting for bedtime to come...or nap time...like today! So Julian has been talking back alot...not sure where he is getting it from...I am sure school, the play ground or just testing to see how far he can go. Well THIS mommy doesn't stand for talking back...and I never will. So he has been going to be early or nap time early...it has been trying, but I am being consistent and I know I will win this battle...so that is where we are today...the wind is blowing, we have friends in Alabama who's how was spared, but not the street over from them...so very sad! Please keep these people in your prayers. Sending hugs and blessings your way!

No comments: