My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life as we know it!

My hubby and I have always worked so well together...this weekend he had 4 days off...it was great! So on Saturday, I got up early and went to a consignment sale and had about 3 hours to myself...I almost didn't know what to do...when I was finished I just wanted to go home, but figured I needed "me" time...I would have preferred to be with my boys! Then Julian and I had a birthday party to go to so Daddy was able to have his time to himself...then we had another party to go to that night...by the time we got home, all three of us were staggering up the stairs! It was a long day! Today we went to church...we sat in the second row...our best friends sit in the front all the time, so it was nice to see them 3 days in a row! Julian was at bible study and he told me that "Jesus is his friend forever" oh does that melt my heart. I love the way he prays...we could be playing and he will just want to pray...Gosh I just love that!


I took him to the Dr's. on Friday...he has had dark circles under his eyes and had been congested so our Dr said to give him Zyrtec or clariton...well we tried the Zyrtec...yeah, well he has more energy now then ever before...he was out of control for the last 2 days, so I am going to try him on Clariton and she how that goes...there is an improvement so it is just a matter of finding one that doesn't make him so crazy! We are going to make an appointment with an optomolgyst...he was complaining about his eye hurting...so just to be safe...we will see what happens!


Monday is Madeline day...we will see what comes from that! It has got me thinking that I need to weed out some of my stuff...so I will be making many stops at good will and everywoman opportunity! No time like the present to get motivated to clear out the stuff! I will let you know how tomorrow goes...sending hugs and blessings!

No comments: