My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Father's Birthday and Happy Easter!

We had my parents over on Thursday night for his birthday...it was a very enjoyable evening! Juian loves his papa so much! So this card said it all!


Julian's easter basket


Mommy and Julian



What a wonderful day we had...Julian really enjoyed himself! He slept over Nana and papa's house, while Jeff and I got ready for brunch...it worked out great! But I will tell you this...we are totally full! OMGosh...Jeff out did himself that is for sure! He had a great time looking for all the eggs I hide for him...while we finished eating he did his searching...and yelled every time he found one! It was so cute! He would come running into the dining room to show us the egg he found...it was so cute!

On a parenting note...Julian has been making "mistakes"...he pooped 3 times in his pants at my parents and tonight he peed right in front of me. I am going crazy here...it was 6:52pm and I told him, that he needs to go to bed, because babies go to bed early...I have to break this...he is driving me crazy and I am sure he knows it too...I know that it is the only thing he has left to control...but I need to win this battle...It is now 7:52pm and Julian is asleep! But before that he was yelling from his room "I'm weddy to listen mommy" but the thing is...it is not about the listenign here... I know that this is a test for him...but this testing is not good...so if you think I should do something different, please share your comments! I would love advise on this! I have tried to ignore it, but now it is just getting ridiculous! Thanks...hugs and blessings!

No comments: