My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Friday!!!

We had a wonderful day! Yesterday wasn't so good! Let's be truthful with each other...Life is never perfect, I show you what our life is like here...Too many times I look at blogs and they try to be so perfect...the perfect mother, wife, sister, daughter...blah blah blah...I am not perfect and I try my best to be the best wife, mother and so on. Julian has been having allergie issues and we are trying to figure out what is going on...some of the meds make him a little crazy! He gets so wired...so we have been trying to figure out the best "cocktail" for him...not so fun!


Today was a good day...he was just wonderful...so sweet and playful...the Julian I love and adore! Not that I don't love and adore him when he is crabby and nasty, but truth be told, I am not a fan of that! He had an Easter Egg Hunt at school, and then a brown bag lunch...which is never easy...what child wants to eat when all their friends are there...NOT MINE! So he ran and played with his friends, which is what little boys want to do...PLAY!


This up comming week, is spring break...so he is off until the Wednesday after Easter...so we are looking to do alot of playdates...field trips and one on one time...I hope the weather is good so we can get out side and go for some walks and play in the yard!


Tomorrow he is going to papa's house so I can go with my mom to unpack my grandmother's appartment...should be fun! Have a great night! Sending hugs and blessings!

No comments: