My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, April 4, 2011

Drinking a bottle of wine and blogging...

might not be a great idea! So I am goin to keep it short and sweet...I love my little family I have...I have let loose the toxic ones and have kept the ones who mean the most to me...does that sound harsh? If you knew the story behind this post you would agree with me! Trust me you would! I love my husband, my son and my parents and would do anything for them and they know this. Some people stay in your life for a short time...40 years of being in my life and never getting any love back is long enough...my feelings are hurt, but my heart is not broken...I always knew in my heart that there was no love there. If you are not pretty or skinny, or don't treat this person like they are the only one on the planet then they don't want you around or you have to be the underdog. Well I have never been the underdog and I have never been skinny...therefore I am not usefull unless they needs something...So I have come to a cross road...I am done with toxic people trying to bring me down and hurt me...Never again! Sending you all hugs and blessings!

1 comment:

OHN said...

I did this too. Many years ago I made a decision about not including a primary family member in my life....I never looked back. The only sadness in the whole thing was that this person never really got to know how well I turned out. Not conceited, just true.