My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

John Rosemond!!!

What a busy week we have had so far! On Tuesday night I saw John Rosemond at Clarence High School, my friend Donna invited me to go and I could not pass up the chance to see him! I just love his Child Rearing tips! He has been a idol of mine for a long time! You can check him out at http://www.rosemond.com you can buy his books there and then you can get a CD with it as well! He gave us so many tips on different problems that the audience was having with their children and also told us stories of his childhood! Wow what a difference 60 years makes! The one thing I left with is the Mommy Light. Being the mother of an only child, you are their constant playmate. Now don't get me wrong...I longed for these days...so I am not complaining. But there are things that must get done around the house and mommy can't play all the time (although I would l.ike too!) So I have to either find a light in the house or get a fun shirt or maybe a hawian lay to put around my neck...that will let Julian know it is time to play with mommy! The one thing that I have the biggest problem with is talking on the phone...I know every mother has this problem...and honestly I hate it! As soon as I get on the phone...he starts yelling or asking me for something...it drives me crazy! So I have to do some cleaver thinking here...if you hae any idea's please post your comment...I would love to hear what you have done...and maybe I will put it in my next blog!

As always, sending Hugs and Blessings!

No comments: