My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, April 25, 2011

smelling of toes...

So everynight when we put Julian to bed we do a few things...we say our prayers, give a family hug and kiss and smell Julian's toes! We have been doing this since he was little...one night Jeff said to me..."how long until he doesn't want us to smell his toes anymore?" I said and hoped "NEVER" So here we are 3 years old and 9 months old and we are still smelling his toes! So tonight, he smelled his own toes which was so funny...but when he smelled them he said "my toes smell like food!" "Food" I said..."yes food!" I have told him that his feel smell like popcorn before, but what kind of food are we talking about? I just left it alone.


Tomorrow is his last day of Easter Vacation...since it is going to rain all day and be 72 degrees, we may just go out side in our rain coats and shorts and play in the rain...I will see how the morning goes! If we do...you know I will post pictures! Have a wonderful night...sending hugs and blessings!

No comments: