My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life is funny...

One day I was sitting in our family room, which is now our libaray and Julian was asleep on my chest...he must have been 5 or 6 weeks old...and Jeff came in a looked so sad...like he had lost his puppy...So I was chatting with some girlfriends at the time and they told me that there will be a day when Julian will wan to be outside playing ball with his daddy and you would be looking at them, sad. Today was that day! The saddness that I am talking about is when you realize you are no longer the only one in their life...your spouse...now, Julian is going to be 4 in August, so I am sure I have had that feeling before, but for some reason today, I really felt it. They are in the yard playing kick ball or soccer...and I am here...by myself, looking out at them...with a happy, but sad heart...I love my boys...I am glad they have each other! Daddy and son...so sweet!

No comments: