My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, April 29, 2011

DO you remember?

SO this blog is to be about my son Julian...well this morning when he came into our bedroom, I made a big deal about the Royal Wedding...Look at the white horse's I said...yeah mommy...let's play ball. Well what can you expect from a little boy! When Prince or should I say the Duke...his mother and father were married, my mother let me stay home from school...I was "sick"...I often wonder how many others little girls at Heim Elementary were "sick" as well?! I didn't seem excited about this wedding until last night when I started to watch all the bio's on them. If you know me well, you will know I love to watch period movies...mostly about the Royal families...for some reason, I love it. So far the King's Speech is one of my all time favorites!

When we leave for school, we have to be out of the house no later then 8:35am! So when I heard they were going to greet the crowd at 8:25am...so what is a girl to do...well, I put on Super Why and told Julian to watch it while I made the beds...wink wink...so I patiently waited for them too appear, then they greeted the crowd...I can remember Kate saying WOW...what Princess or Duchess wouldn't say WOW with that kind of crowd! Then they kissed...I cried...I thought his mother SHOULD be there with them sharing in their special day...so as I watched them, he went in for a SECOND KISS...well, that is when I lost it...I was so happy for them. They are so in love. Unlike his parents...this is true love...one every girl wants...one that I have and I hope all of you have! So I leave you with this happy little post...every girl whats to be a princess!

No comments: