My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday's with Madeline...

So if you are a regular follower of my blog you know that my grandmother and I have a love/dislike relationship...it has always been that way. So we got in a big fight a few weeks back and she said some horrid things...but after talking to friends about it and talking to my mother's best friend (who was very concerned for my mother's health) I figured, i would forgive her for the things she said but could never forget them! That being said...we are still moving her! So last weekend mom and I went over to her house and had help from the 3 guys that work in her complex...thank god for those young men! They did a great job. SO there are still things in her old apartment that need to be removed and cleaned so Mom and I went over there on Monday...well Gram didn't know that I was coming over with Julian...when she opened the door and saw him, she cried...I guess she REALLY did think she was never going to see him again! He was so happy to see her as well...I guess it was the right thing to do. They played, he read her books, danced and had lunch together...he is good for about an hour and a half in her apartment...I guess that is good for a almost 4 year old! They really do love each other and it is very sweet to see them together. I really got the short end of the stick when it came to grandparents...I guess God is making up for it with my son!


SO when we were getting ready to leave, Julian went potty and as I was walking out of the bathroom i heard this "clicking" noise...and then a loud bell...it took me about a split second to figure out that he was pulling the emergency alarm in the bathroom! Dear Lord! So we had to call the office to let them know! So the next time...he will not be able to do that again! Fun was had by all!

No comments: