My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, April 9, 2011

DO OVER!

Ok...so I want a do over today! Julian pooped and peed in the house today! All before 9am! I thought I was going to die! What is going on with him...is he testing me...I know they are always testing...but come on! My lower back is so achy because I have been working out, my legs are like Jello...but once we went outside he seemed to be better! I told him to go upstairs and put his underwear one and he came down with 2 pairs...So he is I guess he wanted double protection for the day! Last night Jeff and I were talking and he said..." OH THATS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM!" I as cracking up...I can't even remember what we were talking about! He is so funny sometimes! For some reason I am so tired today...I feel like I got a lot of sleep...but Eugene got up at 3:30am, so I put in his kennel...it is like having a baby all over again! So I sleep walk in the middle of the night then fall back into bed! So maybe I will take a quick nap! If you are interested in seeing my new blog...let me know! It is a good one!!!

No comments: