My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Isn't God great!!!

When you have children you never know what life will be like for them...Julian was very delayed in his speech...I knew that he was delayed...I fought with our doctors and finally took it into my own hands! He had already been receiving speech for almost a year at that point...after tube and loosening his tounge...he spoke! Now a year later our speech teacher told me today that she think Julian can stop receiving speech in June!!! Wow...I can't tell you how I have prayed for him...I really feel like his teacher has done amazing things with him...she came to us just after his surgery...it was like God sent her to us! And I am so happy he did...Julian and I talk all the time in the car...we hold conversations!!!! I know to some of you this doesn't seem like much, but to me it is everything! To hear his voice all the time is such a blessing! I never tell him to stop talking...talk away may babe, talk away!!!

No comments: