My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome Chris the Fish and Sunny Sunday!

I love Sundays! Mostly because my husband doesn't work and we are all home together! Today was a bit different...he let me sleep in...then we did our shopping and bought Julian a beta fish...I figure we are safe with that and he wouldn't die too soon! So Julian named him Chris...not sure why...I didn't ask...so Chris it is! When Jeff went off to do his baseball team, Julian and I spent the afternoon with Nana and papa...our 2 favorite people! Julian went down for his nap and Nana and I went shopping! Just basic stuff but it is always nice to be with my mom alone! Tomorrow starts a very busy week...Julian is back to school, I am going to Grams tomorrow and I am still on the job hunt...so far nothing! Look for my post tomorrow...Monday's with Madeline! Have a great night...hugs and blessings!

No comments: