My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday with Madeline....

and it is always eventful! My mother and I have counted...43 bags of "stuff" has been removed by us! Today, I took many bags over to this wonderful place that helps women get back on their feet after being out of work for sometime. Gram has some beautiful clothes, so I wanted to make sure they were going someplace that women could really use them! There are many places that I could bring things to and have! Today, my dear friend, Cyndi and I were at coffee this morning after drop off for an hour of chatting without the little ones...wow was it nice not to be interupted! So she is having a clothing swap...but what is going to do with the left overs...so we were talking about this place...well when I got to Gram's she gave a business card for EVERYWOMAN OPPORTUNITY and I called Cyndi to let her know...I feel like God was watching over me leading me into the right direction!


So here are some of the things gram said today..."I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THAT", "OH NOW I AM NOT GIVING THAT AWAY TO HER!" and " I JUST WORE THAT...4 YEARS AGO!"


Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs and Blessings!!!

No comments: