My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Madness

So every Monday my parents take Julian...they pick him up from pre school and take him for the day and night...I am so thrilled he is able to spend this time with them. I/we are so lucky to have them here with us. I always dreamed of my child having the grand parents that I never had...the ones who attend everything...I never had that...and now he has that...I always prayed for that...My father...aka Papa...takes him to swimming lessons right now...and Julian loves to swim...we all do...I am so looking forward to this year and the pool. I see many pool parties with our friends and their children.

Today on my Monday Madness...I dropped off Julian, stopped by my parents house, went to PT, came home and cleaned my house, did laundry, talked to a friend who needed some support, went out with my husband on a mini date and came home and here I am blogging! What was your monday like?

We had a play date set up for tomorrow but it was cancelled...so I called to let my friend Shelly, and the great thing is...we changed our plans with no problems...so it is off to the Museum of Science. I am so looking forward to it. First he is getting his hair cut...then it is off to see Michael and the gang...should be a great time!

I have to say...I am so glad that I am back to blogging. It has been way to long...it is a great release...a place to go and tell my thoughts.

As you may see I have changed my title to my blog...it is now "Our one and only!" When Jeff and started planning a family we always talked about having 2 children...then when it was taking us so long and we had six miscarriages and our son Joseph who didn't make it, we said that if God gave us ONE healthy child that we would be happy...and I AM HAPPY...Yes, it would be nice to have another child...there are days where I day dream about it...but God has a plan for US...HE knows what is in store for US. So for now Julian is OUR ONE AND ONLY and I am loving it! I love the time we spend together. He is my little buddy! OUR little buddy...and I couldn't ask for a better buddy then him! He is so sweet and has a great sense of humor...and he is the other love of my life!

This was from October on a field trip...it was so cold...but we had our little man to keep us warm!

No comments: