My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Say it isn't so...SPRING?









A sign of Spring...the flowers creeping up and Julian blowing bubbles! He has always loved bubbles and when he had his speech issues, I worked with him everyday on blowing the bubbles...i figured the blowing was good for his speech...He loves bubbles! So we do bubbles!


Tonight was the big moon...but we had clouds...bummer! So maybe when I get him up tonight we will look out the window and maybe we will see it!


I have a friend who told me I was a great mom and that really touched me...you know as mom's we try our best to be the best...I had a friend that passed away 2 years in July and she was an amazing mom...I always said if I could be half the mom she was I would be great! So now that I am unemployed and having no prospects...I am doing the best I can...I want him to happy and enjoy his childhood...We had gone outside tonight, to kick the ball around the yard ( I am sure I will be paying for it later with my back...but who cares!) it was so cold and Jeff said "why are you going out there" I told him..."this is just a glimpse of their little life...soon enough he will be heading off to college, I don't want him to miss this...he may not remember it, but I will be able to tell him about it"...I will someday print out all these pages and make a book for him. To me...he is the most beautiful person on this earth...not just his looks...he sweetness, his personality...he is so wonderful to be around. I thank God every night and day for this child of our...it was such a struggle to have him...now that we do, I am sucking it all in...everyday and every night! Sending you Hugs and Blessings!

Oh yeah...so you don't think I am perfect...we went to a party today...and on our way...my husband, mother and father all called to tell him to listen to me when it was time to leave the party...we have had issues in the past leaving play dates...I will say...he did great! It helps when everyone is leaving at the same time!




No comments: