My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday, Sunday...

Oh how we love our sundays at our house! We have not been going to church lately...Jeff have been working 6 days plus over time and just wants to be home on Sunday...Whic I can understand...but I do watch it on line..our church streams through the web which is great! Today we had a birthday day party to attend...it was a hockey party...we had so much fun! Julian and daddy did all the skating while mommy stood back, took pictures and had fun with the other mom's who didn't skate! What a wonderful afternoon. I was able to chat with some mom's that I never get to chat with and really enjoyed the conversation...Jeff was on Julian watch today!

I dont' think Julian will be playing in the NHL, but he tried...after 10 mins he was DONE! He was so cute and really did enjoy himself!

No comments: