My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring is in the air!

Today we hit a high of 52 degrees!!! That is awesome for here! It is amazing what a little sun will do for your soul! Julian and I played outside...I walked up and down the driveway for about 30 mins. I wanted to get in a walk, so I figured I would do it in my own back yard...he had his bubble container and was blowing bubbles at me...laughing the whole time! I must say...he is truely a joy to be around! I am having the best time with him...that is not to say we didn't have some difficult moments today...like when it was time when it was nap time and he pulled my hair and slapped me because he didn't want to take a nap...or when I told him NOT to throw the ball in the house and he did and it hit my favorite vase on the mantel...So my life isn't all wine and roses' although I wish is was right?

Poor Jeff came home from work...and all Julian wanted to do is talk to him and play...you could see that Jeff wanted to decompress...so Jeff did what all good daddy's do...he played and talked...and played...and now he is snoring on the couch! At one point Jeff said...Julian...let's play who can be silent the longest...I think Julian lasted 15 seconds...but if laughing counts...1 second! It was so cute! Oh...Julian told Jeff that he missed him today! I just about cried! To hear him express that is just music to my ears!!! When you have a child with delayed speech...and then they start talking it is like a blessing...but all children are blessings and everything they do! So I leave you tonight on a happy note...love you all and come back soon!

No comments: