My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Today I am most thankful for the friends I have found while being a mommy. Friends come and go, this I am all to aware of. But once you are a mommy things are different. You really are careful who you become friends with...will our children get along, do they have the same morals and beliefs as my husband and I. Since Julian has started school at his pre school, we have met some amazing families that I am so thankful for. I hope that we remain friends for a long time. I have made friends with some mom's in a women's bible study as well. I am so thankful that God has a plan for me and that I am listening to His plan and following it. This I am so thankful for! My friends!

No comments: