My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New name for my blog...

the JOY of JULIAN!
Yes...I have a new name to the blog...My dear friend Dorothy and PT suggested it and I am running with it...Because I admire her so much, she has helped me so much...not just in PT but in being a better person and a better mother to Julian! With her help and support I am able to do so much with Julian that I NEVER dreamed I would be able to do with him!
This is one of my ALL time favorite picture of Julian...it was a HOT summer day and we were at my parents house getting ready to go swimming and we went into the front yard to put the sprinkler on, and Julian started to play in it...he was having so much fun, I yelled to my mother to get the camera...and this is one that I captured...I wish it was more clear...but I think you can see the JOY of this little boy...Just playing in the sprinkler...children are amazing!
Tomorrow we are heading to the Zoo...we are going with some friends from school...he is super excited to go...and it is St. Patrick's day! So he will be in green!! I will post pictures!! Let's hope the weathermen are right about the temps! 59 they say...fingers crossed!!
Sending you many hugs and blessings!!!

No comments: