My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What a day!

Today was crazy...busy busy busy! I just now sat down...and thought I would write about our day! This morning I went for a long walk, by myself! It was wonderful...then I picked up Julian, we went to my PT...Have I mentioned that I love everyone at PT? They are like a little family...it is so nice to see everyone working so well together! Well you know we love Dorothy...so I dropped off some homemade sauce for her and she gave us some goodies as well! She gave Julian these 2 awesome balls that light up and are so much fun! We played with them all day! And she also gave us these pastries with fig and poppy seeds! YUMMY! She is so good to us and we love her!!! Then we got the car washed...came home and took a nap...today we napped together...he was so good, I wanted to give him a reward for being such a good boy, so we watched some TV then took a nap....normally he was taking 1 hour naps...well they use to be much longer but lately it has been cutting down...today we had a 2 hour nap! It was wonderful!!! Then we rushed out to go shopping for 3 birthday presents, then to Wegmans, then home, dinner, then I had to take Libby our other greyhound to the vets. We knew she needed to get her teeth done...pulled...and sure enough...it is bad! So we have to make sure we get it done ASAP! Jeff put Julian in the tub and they had a great little night together...so when I got home Julian ran down the stairs and gave me a huge hug...it wss so great! I love getting those big giant hugs! I was gone for 1 hour and that is how I was greeted...it was great! We said our prayers and all is good in our home! So that was our day and now mommy is done! Have a great night! Hugs and Blessings!!!

No comments: